Important Notice to Massmed.org Email Service Subscribers

Update: 11:00 a.m, June 7

To address system problems from yesterday’s upgrade we will run a process at 2:00 p.m. ET today, June 7, to address reported issues.

The email server will be offline at 2:00 p.m. for 15 minutes while we run this process. Please do not attempt to access your email via any method during that time. After the update you will be able to access your email again.

If you need additional assistance with your account please contact massmed.org support at (800) 322-2303 ext. 7321.

1. Myer Bornstein says:

I have not received the e-mail with the settings

2. Myer Bornstein says:

Still a problem I have had the error message: ‘mborn@photobee1.com’ on 6/7/2012 2:40 PM
    Server error: ‘550 not local host photobee1.com, not a gateway’
    Also sent myself test messages from outlookand have not received them

3. Frank Fortin says:

Dr. Bornstein,
    We are planning to restart the system at 2:00 p.m. in an attempt to fix the problems you describe.
    We hope and expect that the service will be available again after 2:30 or so. Please check again after 2:30, and let us know how it functions.

4. Myer Bornstein says:

I still cannot send e-mail from outlook please send me the right configuration
    Thanks Dr. B

5. Frank Fortin says:

Please see the notice above. We’re going to bring the system down for about 15 minutes at 2:00 p.m. today to try to resolve the issues.

6. David says:

This has become a critical issue for me. I rely upon my email for important communications including professional communications. Please update status ASAP and post regular update to the blog if the system remains inaccessible. We need to know when we can reasonably expect access. Thank you

7. Al says:

I am now able to access my email, but have lost all emails in my inbox prior to 6/6. Are these retrievable?

8. Frank Fortin says:

We’re really sorry about this. We’re still working on the problem. We hope to provide an update by mid-day.

9. David says:

Please update on the status – have not been able to access email all day.

10. Frank Fortin says:

Sorry to hear this … we’re continuing to work on the problem.

11. David Irons says:

Still not working and unable to log in to the server directly to try and refresh. No answer at support all day–I wouldn’t answer either….

12. Frank Fortin says:

We apologize for the problems some members experienced with the email server upgrade. Those problems have now been resolved and your email should work normally.
    If you are still experiencing problems
    If your password fails on your mobile device, email client, or tablet, please log into the Webmail page. The page will prompt you for a password reset if this is necessary; after you change your password you will need to update the password on your other devices.
    If your password works but your mailbox is loading slowly, this is due to the mailbox re-indexing process that is part of the upgrade. If your mailbox shows “no messages” please click your inbox and then click “refresh mail,” and your messages will display.

13. Albert A Kalustian says:

I am unable to retrieve any emails from my massmed.org account.

14. N Alan Harris says:

Unable to retrieve any messages from my massmed.org e-mail account

1. There are no trackbacks for this post yet.